Monday, 12th September, 2011
Tuesday, 13th September, 2011
- R. Johnson (Muons Inc., USA).
Helical Cooling Channels for Muon Colliders . (TUCOA01)
- R. Asfandiyarov (University of Geneva, DPNC).
Muon Ionization Cooling Experiment (MICE). Progress in the Construction of the MICE Cooling Channel. First Measurement of Emittance with Particle Physics Detectors. (TUIOA01, TUIOA02)
- T. Katayama (GSI, Germany).
Numerical Investigation of Stochastic Cooling at NICA Collider. (TUIOB01)
- C. Dimopoulou (GSI, Germany).
Simulations of Stochastic Cooling in the collector ring CR. (TUIOB02)
- A. Papash (JINR, Russia).
Long term beam dynamics in an ultra-low energy storage rings(BETACOOL and non-linear studies). (WECOA01)
- Y. Derbenev (JLab, USA) (presented by Y. Zhang).
MEIC and Electron Cooling. (TUIOC01)
- D. Bruhwiler (Tech-X Corporation, USA).
Simulations of the modulator, FEL amplifier and kicker for coherent electron cooling of 40 GeV/n Au+79. (TUIOC02)
- I. Pogorelov (Tech-X, USA).
Simulations of an FEL Amplifier for Coherent Electron Cooling. (TUCOC01)
Wednesday, 14th September, 2011
Thursday, 15th September, 2011